Breakfast: bowl of Kix with raisins, skim milk.
Snack: graham cracker, some mints, and an oatmeal-raisin square
Lunch: Tortilla with cheese and salsa (YUM), and some peach- and apple-quarters.
I meant to exercise this morning, but I've had the chills and my back felt tweaked. We'll see how the afternoon goes (this is written at 12:42 pm).
Snack: a few miniature marshmallows
Exercise: Ok, I did exercise after all. 1.25 miles at resistance 3, 485 calories, 60 minutes.
Snack: a handful of dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts, some Ritz crackers.
Dinner: mashed potatoes.
Snack: a few chocolate chips.
Exercise: 0.75 miles, resistance 2-3, 285 calories, 36 minutes. Stretches and exercise ball.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
August 12 food and exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kirsten, you are my hero! Hopefully I can get myself going in the next few days and get with the Glen again!
Post a Comment