Breakfast: bowl of homemade granola with a few slices of banana on top, with skim milk.
Snack: 1 Life-Saver gummy that my son shared with me.
Exercise: 20-minute workout with weights, as well as stretches.
Snack: a few gummy bears, two string cheeses, and pretzels
Lunch: fiesta rice tortilla and vanilla yogurt
Snack: slice of berry bread, 2 Skittles
Exercise: 50 minutes, 502 calories, 1 mile on elliptical. I have no idea what my resistance was, because the elliptical has been going screwy the last couple of days. I usually warm up at level 1 or 2, and that's always a piece of cake, just slightly more resistance than walking around on the ground. However, lately, resistance 1 feels like resistance 15, and the machine only goes up to 10! So I worked up to resistance 8, but I have no idea if that is accurate or not. All I know is, I was sweating like a pig during my warm-up and it just got worse after that. So maybe the calorie count is off too. Who knows. Hopefully it's off in my favor. Stretches and exercise ball exercises
Snack: 2 gummy bears
Dinner: corn on the cob and asiago chicken fettuccine.
Snack: a few chocolate chips and some bites of mint sundae brownie, and popcorn. Yea.
Exercise: house-cleaning (including mopping the 6 moppable floors by hand, as my mop is retarded)
Monday, August 18, 2008
August 18 food and exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey! You removed my KIRSTEN ROCKS!!
And in answer to your comment on mine, I usually end up binging on days where I eat this little...like tonight, we rented a movie and what do you have to do while watching a movie? Eat double chocolate chip cookies! (You were thinking popcorn, weren't you?) Yeah, I had 4 1/2 of those. Big ones. NOT GOOD!!!
Post a Comment