Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've Slacked Off

Yeah, I know. I'm so bad. I took a week "off"...which is kind of an oxy-moron because I don't feel like I've really been "on" since I joined this blog. I'm kind of ambivalent about changing my eating habits! I KNOW I need to get myself committed to this.

Anyways, yesterday I can't remember well but I did eat fairly healthy and did my 'Shred' exercise video.

Today I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike. Not great exercise but some is better than none. I have an easier time motivating myself to do the bike because then I can read at the same time. I get bored with exercise otherwise, plus reading takes my mind off the fact that I'm tired and well, that I HATE exercising!

Breakfast: kashi granola and skim milk

Lunch: bowl of soup, two Ritz crackers

Dinner: cheesy chicken (awesome recipe...yum), green beans, some cucumber and red pepper slices, and cauliflower.

Snacks throughout day: approximately 10 cinnamon bears, strawberries, an orange

I still have the evening ahead of me but I'm planning to only eat some more raw veggies if anything.

2 comments:

kiddle97 said...

Ok, you must pass on that Cheesy Chicken recipe!

Alison said...

What is your e-mail address? I can just e-mail it to you. I'd post it on this blog but it's definitely NOT of the "healthy" recipe variety!