It's been a crazy few days; sorry for the absence. I don't remember what I've eaten really, but I do know that I did 1.25 miles on the ellliptical Monday night at resistances 3 and 4, as well as my usual stretches and moves on the exercise ball afterward.
Today:
Breakfast: 3/4 bowl of cereal with a banana.
2 string cheeses.
Lunch: slice of pizza, half a Subway sandwich that Brent brought home last night after his meeting. Piece of homemade fudge.
A few more snitches of fudge.
Dinner: Fruit salad (bananas, apples and pineapple -- no dressing of any kind) and green salad (lettuce, cauliflower, cucumbers, raisins, crushed tortilla chips, and Romano Basil dressing. Not as good as Romano Cheese, but it was on sale.)
Oh, and I had a glass or two of orange juice with cayenne pepper. Still trying to fight this cold.
Not sure if I'll exercise tonight. It's so hot, and my eyes are killing me. I can't tell if I've got pink-eye or if I'm developing an allergy. Great...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
May 14 food and exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment