Monday, May 5, 2008

May 5 food and exercise

Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats and fat-free milk.

Snack: a few Guittards and a string cheese.

Lunch: burrito; salad of carrots, celery and cauliflower with Romano and Basil dressing; strawberries with whipped cream and chocolate.

Dinner: YUMMY potato soup that Maria made for the Boys last week. They took one look at it tonight and said, "Not me! Me not have that!" I don't know what they were thinking, 'cause it was, as always, divine, and sooo hit the spot after a rough day. Also, carrots, celery and cauliflower, and some soda crackers.

Dessert: Oh dear. A very rough evening. So after grocery shopping, I had a granola bar, and then a piece of banana bread with cream cheese, and then a bowl of ice cream while drowning my sorrows in more hilarious episodes of Seinfeld. I'm getting Maria addicted to them too, I think. Hurray for the complete set on DVD!

Exercise: Well, chasing the Boys around various stores while running errands, going grocery shopping and walking down the dog food aisle, the soda aisle, and the ice cream aisle for no reason other than to get steps. Yea, not much exercise going on.

0 comments: