Breakfast: two cereal straws
Lunch: leftover mac and cheese
Snack: two more cereal straws
Dinner: chicken, salad
Snack: popcorn
A word on the cereal straws: They. Are. AWESOME! I don't know if any of you have tried them. I had not. But my four-year-old begs every time we go to the store and they were on sale this week so I thought what the heck. I got the cocoa crispies kind. They taste like cereal NOT AT ALL. They totally taste like those yummy Pepperidge Farm cookies. Granted, they have virtually no nutritional value. However, they are only 45 calories each. So if you want a yummy snack, they are a good bet. Granted, eating two at a time twice a day is not the way to go. But if I every actually get good at sticking to this diet thing, nibbling one at the end of the day for a sweet treat may be just the ticket. I definitely recommend giving them a try.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
May 6
Posted by Alison at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment