Honey-Nut Cheerios and Pops with a few raisins and fat-free milk (one bowl total).
Graham cracker with frosting and a few pretzels.
Tortilla with Velveeta; cauliflower, carrots and celery with lite ranch dip; pretzels; another graham cracker with frosting.
String cheese; graham crackers with frosting.
2 tacos (meat/refried beans combo, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa on a flour tortilla).
And I just brushed my teeth in hopes that I'll resist eating anything else while Brent and I watch our movie. However, as Brent hasn't been feeling too well lately, maybe resisting will be easier than I thought.
Exercise:
About 40-minutes' worth of a walk in the freeeeeezing cold wind (it looked so warm!) with the Boys this morning. It didn't feel like 40 minutes, so I wonder if I got our leaving time wrong.
22-minute walk with the Boys this evening to meet Daddy after work.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
April 15 food and exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment