Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25 food and exercise

Breakfast: raisin/date/almond granola with a few Honey Nut Cheerios on top (like I've said, I love to mix) with fat-free milk.

String cheese.

Peanut butter and jam sandwich, a few nachos, and some apple slices with peanut butter.

A few Guittards.

Tortilla with cheese and refried beans. Salad.

Popcorn and chocolate-covered almonds while watching hilarious episodes of Seinfeld with Maria. Oh how I love that show. "You're an anti-dentite!" "I am not an anti-dentite!" "Yes you are! First you're going to be saying they should have their own schools -- " "They DO have their own schools!" "Yee-ow!" HA HA HA! Oh, I laugh as I wipe tears from my eyes. Good times.

Exercise:
An hour's walk (carrying I in my arms a large part of the way) around the neighborhood, which included playing "Frozen" tag, hide-n-seek, and pretend hockey, and running a few races around before heading back home.

1 comments:

Alison said...

We, too, LOOOVE Seinfeld!

And tell Maria to GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!!!!!