Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Food

Water and levoxyl.

1 bowl Raisin Bran/Froot Loops with fat-free milk. Water and multivitamin.

About 6 (maybe more...) bites of left-over Peanut Butter Brownies. 1 string cheese.

Pretzels; 1 slice toasted cheese; cauliflower, carrots, raisins, sesame seeds, a bit of lettuce, Romano cheese dressing.

A few Guittards (by "Guittards" I always refer to their milk chocolate chips).

Pretzels.

Leftover Venetian Apricot Chicken (1 breast plus a bite) and asparagus. (The menu said it was low-fat...)

Pretzels and a few Guittards.

A bowl of chocolate chip ice cream (that wasn't that creamy, which made me sad, considering it was a rough night and I was really hoping for some creamy ice cream.)

3 comments:

Genny said...

Good job Auntie Kirstie! :o) Sorry you had a rough night!

Meg said...

Have you tried guittards green mint chips? They are my favorite (although I do love their milk chocolate, too). But I am addicted to mint. Green mint chips are especially good in chocolate cookies (Meg's Mint Suicides, as named by my friends in AK).

kiddle97 said...

I think I've tried their Mint Chips, but probably just at Christmastime and to go in a recipe. I don't remember them by themselves. HOWEVER, I insist on having your Mint Suicides recipe. :)