So here's what I ate yesterday, that I can remember:
Breakfast: glass of water with my levoxyl an hour before Nums (aka breakfast). Bowl of FrootLoops with fat-free milk.
Lunch: cauliflower and carrots with sesame seeds and Romano cheese dressing (oh yum). Puh-Buh/Jam (aka peanut butter and jam) sandwich on homemade white with a bit of whole-wheat mixed in bread (oh and it was so yummy too! I've never made bread so very soft! Alas, that was just about the end of the four loaves I made).
Snacks (throughout the day): a few Guittards (always), a little chocolate soccer ball that was left over from the Boys' Easter candy. A few pretzels. One or two granola bars (can you see where my problem area is? I'm a major snacker). An apple that I shared with the Boys.
Dinner: Left-over Experimental Tater Tot Casserole (see The Behemoth for the recipe).
Breakfast today: bowl of RaisinBran/FrootLoops (yes, I'm a mixer) with fat-free milk. Glass of water with my vitamin (and a glass of water an hour earlier with my levoxyl).
Lunch: Tortilla chips with salsa. Cauliflower, carrots, crushed tortilla chips, sesame seeds, and raisins with Romano cheese dressing. One sliced toasted cheese. Peanut-butter brownies and ice cream (today's Mitch's birthday).
Dinner: A breadstick, some green salad, a couple of little pieces of bread with yummy cheese fondue, and Venetian apricot chicken from Olive Garden. I ate the broccoli and asparagus, and part of the first piece of chicken. Drank water instead of my usual lemonade. Had another peanut-butter brownie when we got home.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Forgot to write yesterday's food...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Kirsten! You ate MUCH better than I would have at Olive Garden. I love the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo.....mmmmm my mouth is watering! GOOD JOB!!!!!
Kirsten, all those vegetables! I wish I could say I ate that well.And it was Mitch's birthday, after all. So the sweets were rather obligatory, right?
What's this Romano Cheese dressing? Is it something you buy? Is it something you make?
Post a Comment