Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25

A few days ago I slipped on a toy on the stairs while carrying a laundry basket down (obstructing my vision) and hurt my back. It was just a kind of nagging pain but a little tylenol and no big deal. But I must have aggravated it when I did my "Shred" video yesterday because it kept hurting worse all day after that and this morning I woke up and it is agony! The tylenol isn't working at all. So I'm going to take it easy for the weekend and hope to start exercising again on Monday.



Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats/skim milk



Snack: another piece of O'Henry. I put the rest on a plate for bringing to the conference and wrapped it thoroughly so it won't tempt me anymore!



Lunch: minestrone soup, the crusts from Cecily's grilled cheese sandwich (typical mom meal, right? Cleaning up our kids meals so they don't get wasted)!

Dinner: burrito, grapes

Snack: popcorn (movie night!)

0 comments: