Bowl of "Crunchy Nums" (aka Honey Bunches of Oats) with 2% milk (for some reason the fat-free wasn't out and I was too lazy to get it).
Some snitches of brownie throughout the day.
Some Tootsie Rolls.
4-inch Subway sandwich with all the fixins (minus mayo and oil/vinegar and the gross stuff like olives). Cauliflower, carrots and celery with dip. Strawberries and grapes.
4-inch Subway sandwich (that I didn't finish! I only ate half of it 'cause I was full from the veggies and ... the brownie and ice cream we'd had for our Home Evening treat before dinner), carrots, cauliflower and celery.
Brownie and ice cream...
Sunday, April 6, 2008
April 6 food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kirsten, I sure wish I could be there to help you out with those fruits and vegetables. Oh, they sound good. The Subway sandwiches sound good too.
Post a Comment