Waffles for breakfast, salad for dinner, and then.......
A WHOLE BAG OF JJ's KETTLE CORN.
Wha...?!?!?! Dang, I really blew it on that one.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Fallin' off the wagon
Posted by Genny at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Waffles for breakfast, salad for dinner, and then.......
A WHOLE BAG OF JJ's KETTLE CORN.
Wha...?!?!?! Dang, I really blew it on that one.
Posted by Genny at 9:06 PM
2 comments:
Got to stay away from JJ's kettle corn. It is way too inviting and yummy. What inspired the name of this blog - Shady Glen?
That is not so bad!I ate a handful of Almond M and M's this morning, just before going down to exercise with the girls. They do a Dancing with the Stars exercise video. Wow am I clumsy! But, hey, your blog at least has motivated me to exercise! That says a lot. Yes. I call it EXERCISE rather than DANCING then no one expects me to look GRACEFUL!
Post a Comment