I need to start writing down the food as I eat it, I'm probably snitching "tastes" here and there and then oh so conveniently forgetting about it! But here is the day as I try to recall it right now!
Breakfast: toast, chocolate skim milk
Lunch: whole wheat bread, pickle, string cheese
Snack: apple slices, a few honey wheat pretzel sticks
Dinner: meat loaf, steamed veggies
Snack: grapes, string cheese
Exercise: I brought my kids to the park and we ran around there, but that was as good as it got today. I ran from one activity to the next literally all day until 10 pm and by then I'd lost the will to exercise.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
April 23 report
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Alie,
That's my problem too, which is why I joined this blog, for the accountability. If I snitched here and there and nobody saw me, it didn't count, right? Until I stepped on the scale, that is... So first thing in the morning (or second or third) I open up the Glen, start a new post, and every time I eat something, I come back and mark it down. Granted, so far that hasn't stopped me eating things, but at least I can now see where my temptations are, and now I am working on resisting them. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment