Bowl of Crunchy Nums and fat-free milk.
Sugar cookie with rainbow chip frosting.
Veggie sandwich; cauliflower, carrots and celery with dip; a couple of mini Tootsie Rolls; a glass of lemonade; a string cheese.
Snitches of a brownie. (How do I curb these major sweet-tooth cravings? Actually, this is something I wanted to blog about -- remind me, somebody --, after catching a few minutes of "I Can Make You Thin" on tv before Brent and I watched LOTR the other night.)
An apple with peanut butter.
Spaghetti.
A bowl of Crunchy Nums (it was either that or another brownie. The Crunchy Nums have to be better, right?). Ok, make that two bowls of Crunchy Nums. I was so hungry! Why was I so hungry? I did NOT feel satisfied, and I certainly didn't feel full; instead, I felt desperate. GRR.
HOWEVER, when Brent got home from his meeting, we were going to finish watching LOTR: ROTK, and he automatically went to pop some popcorn. I resisted it completely! I didn't even have a single kernal!
Exercising:
45-minute walk with the Boys this morning. 1.25 mile walk this evening (about an hour) at resistances 3 and 4 on the elliptical. Did a few exercises on the exercise ball, but then Ian came and sat on my lap, so that didn't last long. Didn't use the weights tonight because I needed to shower before Brent got home from his meeting.
I didn't drink as much water as I should have, but this is now an issue. See, the water from the tap here STINKS. It is so ultra-disgusting, enough to make you want to vomit. So we usually buy water from the water mill by City Hall, but in an effort to save money, we have changed our ways. (A gallon of water from the water mill was $0.15; from the tap it's something microscopic like $0.01 or something.) We bought a Brita water filter and have been using that instead. It helps -- at least it makes the water drinkable -- but no longer is water enjoyable to drink, and certainly not refreshing. All we drink around here is water or milk (except for after birthday parties when we have leftover lemonade, as was the case this weekend), and as milk is so outrageously expensive, we try to just drink water, but how do we bear to drink it when it leaves this nasty aftertaste?
Monday, April 7, 2008
April 7 food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW! Exercise QUEEN!!!
Post a Comment