Kirsten and I were chatting and realized that it might be fun to have a few of our friends and family join us in the shady glen as authors. I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner, but if you are interested in posting about your weight loss feats and foibles, your tips, ideas, frustrations, triumphs, or whatever, contact me or Kirsten. We'd love to have you, and the more people holding us accountable, the better off we'll be, I suspect!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Genny-
Yeah! That sounds good. I think that it would help a lot to do this.
I am game if you will have me. It might help me be more careful about all the bad (but tasty) things that I eat and know I shouldn't eat!
We'd LOVE to have you both!!!
I would love to be apart of this, if you would have me! I have a looonnggg weigh to go, and could use all the encouragement that I can get!
Post a Comment