Half (if that) bowl of RaisinBran with fat-free milk. Yes, I am sick of RaisinBran. But that's not the reason I didn't finish it. I'd already poured my milk and started to take a bite when I realized the milk did NOT taste or smell good! It had expired only yesterday, but man, it was grody to the max. I couldn't bear the thought of wasting it (yes, I'm a cheapskate), so I tried to push through and just eat it anyway. I trusted that I wasn't going to die, even though the dude in an old episode of The Twilight Zone did. However, after a few bites, I couldn't handle it anymore. Sick-o.
Some pretzels (a couple of them dipped in vanilla frosting...). 2 string cheeses.
Carrots and cauliflower with a bit of veggie dip. A few mini Tootsie Rolls.
A banana.
Spaghetti.
Granola bar.
Exercise:
30-minute walk with the Boys this morning. Couldn't bear to make it any longer, it was too cold and windy out. 1.25 mile on the elliptical (res. 3). A few exercises on the ball.
1 comments:
Oh, and some Honey Nut Cheerios. Why am I the only one who is still eating so awfully?, and eating all day long?
Post a Comment