Saturday, April 26, 2008

BAD DAY!!!!

Any progress I managed to make all week I'm sure I negated today.

Did I exercise? NOT AT ALL!

Did I eat right? OH NO. Not even close. I ate fruit loops for breakfast and it was all downhill from there. I went to a Stake Women's conference and they fed us taco salad, rolls, and rich chocolatey desserts. I ate all of the above. I could have called it quits then but somewhere in the twisted logic of my brain I told myself that since today was already shot I may as well blow it big-time and then I proceeded to eat two pieces of pizza for dinner. Followed by an ice cream cone. What the heck!? WHY would I do this to myself? I do not know. But I know I am feeling miserably guilty about it right now.

1 comments:

Genny said...

You know, I used to beat myself up like that too and it never lost me a pound. I finally decided to embrace my mistake days and enjoy them, and commit myself to making tomorrow a better one.