Another good day! CW (I eat Cream of Wheat so much that I figure I will save oodles of time if I just write CW instead of its full name every time I write it. Of course, I've just wasted a lot of that saved time by including this paranthetical statement after it.), Salad, and a soup bowl (hey there was only one left at the grocery store last night. It needed a home). Oh, and a few crumbly Lay's cheddar sour cream chips-only a few :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Genny, good job. I'm so proud of you. So do you love CW (I prefer your shortening of it too!) or do you eat it 'cause it's healthy? You can tell we ever have around here for Nums (aka beakfast) is cold cereal. My mom would be proud of you.
Thanks! I eat it for both reasons, but mainly because it's only 120 calories a serving and I feel like it has more vitamins and stuff. Plus it lasts me longer than cold cereal does so its easier on the ol' wallet (or huge diaper bag these days).
Mmmmm! I love CW but when I ate it, I put chocolate chips on it and can't recall why my family ever did that though. That would be very bad of me to currently do that. I agree it is a very healthy breakfast choice with vitamins and all that good stuff.
Post a Comment