Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 18 food and exercise

Breakfast: HoneyNut Cheerios/ Pops combo with fat-free milk.

Probably banana bread, string cheese and dry-roased, unsalted peanuts for a snack.

Some snitches of cookie dough and a cookie.

Tortilla with melted Velveeta, celery and strawberries.

Nacho-cheese gordita, some bites of Brent's Crunchwrap, and Ian's second taco that he didn't eat from Taco Bell.

Popcorn.

Exercise: 15-minute walk to Daddy's work and back. Yea, not much going on by way of health yesterday.

1 comments:

Alison said...

Hi, Kirsten!
This is Alison (Potter) Bramhall and I found this site by clicking on a comment your mom made on Amanda's blog. What a great idea for a blog-site! I should totally join in. And by the way, I looked at your "never again" photos and guess what? You must be a super-model on a regular basis because you look beautiful in them!

Anyways, I'd love to get in touch with your mom or Maria or YOU or anyone in your family. If you want to pass a message on (or maybe they will read this comment!), my e-mail is AlieMike@aol.com and my blog-site (not private) is Bramhallbunch.blogspot.com
Stop in and say hi! I'd love to hear from you!